Parham’s related company Asset Protection Strategies, Inc. provides paralegal support services for real estate transactions. We offer over 30 years of experience working with local attorneys, lenders and real estate professionals. The goal of our freelance real estate service is to provide local attorneys cost saving efficiencies with a high level of customer service. We use the latest technology and secured client portal providing attorney access for status updates and documentation 24/7.
Our real estate services are designed to take the “hassle” out of real estate transactions, so you can focus more on other areas of your practice. We have extensive experience in the real estate industry, including title insurance, mortgage loans, closing documentation, TRID and legal procedure. This experience allows for a closing that will go smoothly and efficiently. We offer full service support that is inclusive of all of the items below, and your service can be customized to the way you work. Here are some of the items we handle for you…..
- Preparation of any/all necessary real estate documents- Directed and Approved by Legal Counsel;
- Ordering of title abstract redate and instrument survey with certifications;
- Full coordination of the closing, including receiving the mortgage loan package from buyer’s lender, preparation of the TRID Closing Disclosure and disbursement of all post closing checks;
- Review title commitment and clear title issues/requirements prior to closing, including ordering mortgage and/or judgment payoffs, ordering subordination agreements, clearing up old mortgages, etc.;
- Coordination of the closing and receipt of closing packages;
- Attend closing, if needed; and
- Preparation of post closing packages including necessary 1099-S IRS forms and disbursement letter for loan proceeds.
All services are customized to your preferences, and expanded services are offered upon request. Our paralegal real estate services are provided to attorneys only. We strive to keep the real estate professional updated in terms of status.
If you are a real estate professional making a referral or an attorney interested in our service, please complete the form to the right and we will contact you.